Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Inner Voice of Love



As you realize a desire for companionship in all that you do, 
you are beginning to respond in your heart to who I really am. 

I am love. 
So that means I desire relationship with you more than anything else. 
I created you for camaraderie and companionship, 
with me and with the people in your life. 

This is the reason behind the greatest word I have spoken. 
Love me with all your heart and love you neighbor as yourself. 
It's not just a directive or a commandment; 
it is a description of my state of being with you and in you. 

When you stand on the shore beside a friend 
and look out at the waves together, 
you decide to go out into that ocean because you are together in it. 
This is my love at work drawing you into all the energy 
of doing something that you may never have done alone. 
That is how it is with you and me. 
Without my divine energeia, my dunamis, you may do nothing, 
but in our camaraderie there is nothing that you need to fear. 
So you can go forward into many adventures, 
calling others alongside you 
because of my holy embrace of you 
in all my energy and passion.

I made your heart for adventure. 
You dampen this with false religion 
if you believe that fun and challenge 
are not what I have called you to. 
You are disobeying your heart’s desire 
and so becoming less effective 
because you reject the dreams I have placed in you. 

So I am calling you into this adventure. 
I want to live through you as you invite others 
into the joy of knowing me in all that gives them joy. 

In the midst of all the beauty that I have made 
I call to you to live out the dream of my energy 
in your body, 
in your mind, 
from your spirit where you dwell with me forever. 

In whatever you do I call you to know me and be fully known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in what I am thinking and writing. I welcome further conversation and comments.

Charles