Wednesday, November 23, 2011

In Their Own Words

 Celebrate with me the powerful transformation that God is working in people’s hearts as He shares His Grace through my life.

Here are words from the latest Grace Life Conference attendees:

I honestly feel like this is the first time I’ve understood how my relationship with the Holy Spirit can truly be that of freedom.

The powerful, biblically based truths presented in this conference are life changing. I can only trust and anticipate that God will do a work in my heart – not conjured by me but fully created by His perfect will for my life.

The vulnerability of the instructors made it very real and much easier to translate into a practical experience.

Outstanding! 2 of the best days of my life.

GMI has had a profound impact on my personal life and professional life as well. I am grateful to receive the gift that Christ so dearly paid for. (Professional Christian Counselor)

Charles and Tim did an awesome job, especially in speaking from their hearts and sharing their testimony and personal life struggles.

Learning about my identity in Christ and that He accomplishes His work in me has set me free and allowed me to participate in the abundant life (zoe life) Christ offers.

I also taught the Grace Life Workshop, here are a few comments.

First a pastor:

I want to thank you for your ministry to me during the Grace conference and the Grace workshop. I expected the workshop to be helpful to me, but what I experienced was so much more. I would not be exaggerating by calling it life-changing. My very concept of God’s posture towards me as His child was reshaped, forever! Thank you for the gifts you gave to me in our brief time together!

and a lay counselor:

. . . when I learned this was a “workshop”. . . I did not want to share my story or my flesh. I thought I had already dealt with that. Then when I did share, it was completely liberating and I found out what total surrender truly means! It was life changing – yet again. Thanks so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in what I am thinking and writing. I welcome further conversation and comments.

Charles