Monday, January 11, 2016

Flow



I hear these words of encouragement leap up in my heart as I listen today. 

"Today is a new day, beloved. Today is a day to grow even more healthy by letting the holiness that exists at the center of your being infuse all your thoughts and actions. I am the holiness, in all my love for you and the intimacy we share. Together we are this glorious health that springs up eternal in your heart. This health lives and breathes through ideas and thoughts and words, images and dreams and desires. Let the living center of your being breathe in all wonder and delight. Look at the fountain and be still. Drink from the fountain and be satisfied. Listen to the fountain and let your heart be glad. Dance beside the fountain and let our ecstasy be complete."

John 4:14 But whoever drinks the water that I give him will never be thirsty again. But the water that I give him will become in him a spring of water satisfying his thirst for God, welling up, continually flowing, bubbling within him to eternal life. (AMP) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in what I am thinking and writing. I welcome further conversation and comments.

Charles