Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tender Mercy



Good morning my little one. I love you with great affection and compassion. I am the God of tender mercy and father of all comfort who holds your heart in moments of distress. When you are feeling angry or confused, I hold you. When you are feeling sad and lonely, still I am there with you, holding you. When you feel despair and think you're helpless and cannot go on or deal with the problem in front of you, I am with you. I am in you as the energy to do your life. It is so easy for your mind to give up on a problem or a person. But I never fail and I never give up on anyone. My power is the incredibly gentle power of love. I never force anything or anyone, yet I endure all things and believe all things for all people and all times.

I love each person into being and I hold him or her in that love binding you all to each other. Whether you see it or not, you are part of an unbreakable community of love. I want you to see it. I want you to live in the joy of this union.

 You are not to worry about broken connections in the families of origin that you come from. Instead let me heal them as you look to me, the only true connection this world can ever know.



2 Corinthians 1:3 All praise to the God and Father of our Master, Jesus the Messiah! Father of all mercy! God of all healing counsel! He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us. We have plenty of hard times that come from following the Messiah, but no more so than the good times of his healing comfort—we get a full measure of that, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing an interest in what I am thinking and writing. I welcome further conversation and comments.

Charles